



Spent the day at Knotts Berry Farm with Laura, Breanna and Logan. Poor Trav and Al stayed behind to work on the house. Hopefully, they will be able to join us soon! Breanna and Logan went on pretty much every ride! No fear for those two. Peyton's favorite was the Merry-Go-Round as usual, and the trucks. She cried on the Ferris Wheel - to many butterflies in her stomach I guess.

2 Comments:
Simone,
I cannot believe how much Peyton has changed!!! I promise to contact you again soon. I just got a new computer, so I am trying to get everything switched over. Your house looks awesome!! So excited for you!
Jennifer Jupp
I agree- Simone! Peyton has changed a ton- looks so grown up.
I love the pic of her on the carousel. :) Sounds like you guys are very busy and doing good.
Post a Comment
<< Home