Welcome to the Woods!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Well, today was Peyton's first ballet class (thanks Gigi for the idea!). For the first 10 mins I wasn't really sure if she was going to like it or not. Then, she seemed to "get it" and joined right in. Her teacher is Ms. Giselle, a very nice lady. Peyton can't wait for next week's class. No travel news on baby Reese yet, we're still waiting:(

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger pleetgigi said...

I knew she would love it :-) Although, for Soes in her first class - I had to keep myself from interrupting class to say hey pay attention :-) Go Peyton!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Jennifer Jupp said...

OK, you guys are killing me. :) One of my friends wanted me to put Marlee in ballet, but she is such a 'rough and tumble' girl that I knew there was no way. So, she's in a gymnastics and sports class. I'll have to email you the story of our daintly little flower getting ready to see the Disney Princesses on Ice show. Miss you all! Jenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home